Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Clean Banana Bread

Clean Banana Bread **

Seriously LOVE this recipe!! Thanks to my upline coach, who is a phenomenal cook always coming up with the best recipes! 
I love all kinds of bread, banana, zucchini, pumpkin and any other kinds that possibly could be included. When I saw this recipe from my upline I knew I had to try it! (plus she is a wonderful cook, so it had to be great...right!?!?)

Also-it is such an EASY recipe!!!

Ingredients:
~2 cups whole wheat flour
~1 cup organic coconut sugar
~3 bananas (but 2 is fine, I had extra and wanted more banana flavor)
~2 eggs
~1 stick of butter
~2 TBS of Greek yogurt
~1 lemon grated or 1 tsp of lemon juice
~1 tsp baking soda

For a sweeter taste add a TBS of honey or agave-I added the agave

Directions:
1. Mix the butter and sugar together until smooth
2. Add the rest of the ingredients in and blend until well mixed
3. Bake for about an hour at 350 degrees on the middle rack

Treat yourself!! YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment