Monday, October 13, 2014

Train Like An Athlete

As many of you know, I am an athletic trainer-making me live an athlete's schedule without the dedication and training.
All of my athletes work hard, but as wrestling season begins I see more of their lifestyle. This caused me to think. Yes, they are a special breed of athlete, but that's no excuse. 
I see their lack of excuses, their drive, their dedication, and their constant effort to be better than they were the day before. 

Due to this I challenged myself. I want to be in the best shape of my life, I want the confidence I have never dreamed of having. I decided it's now or never. I have the resources and the drive. 
I am continuing to follow the Focus T25 workout program, because I love my home workouts! I love the impact that doing these have one my life as well as my clients' lives. Adding to that I have began a weight room workout and beginning some basic "boxing" lessons.

You may be wondering why I am doing this.
Well here is the answer. 
To challenge myself. I want to push myself as hard as I can, I want to be dedicated to a life that I designed, and most of all I want to see how capable I am of reaching my goals. 

Here are my beginning photos: 


Follow my journey week by week as I push myself, change my body, change my mindset and become a better version of me! 

Would you like to begin your own journey? 
Do you need direction? A push? Maybe an accountability partner?
I would love to begin this journey with you!
Contact me today: brittanyplummer271@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment