Monday, October 13, 2014

Final Day of The 3-Day Refresh and After

I applogize to all that this has taken me so long to send out! 
I should have done this ages ago and I know that. My to-do list for my personal life, as a health and fitness coach and as an collegiate athletic trainer has grown immensely in just hours! 
But enough with the excuses!! 

The third day of the refresh was the best! I felt better than I did even before I had started! I felt energized, less bloated, more stable, able to control myself and my hunger, I was especially proud that I did not give in to eating anything off the guide. 
I was able to complete my workouts 
Lose just over 6 pounds 
Get my nutrition in check 
Decide my goals for the next few weeks 

The days following I was very surprised at how well I stayed on track. I followed nutrition guides to reach my goals and I was feeling wonderful! 
Then the next few days my schedule got hectic, my body became exhausted, I felt mentally exhausted and nutritionally I was off. 

Reminding myself of my results and the feeling while I was doing the cleanse has caused me to change for the next few weeks.
I have goals I want to reach. 
I had skipped the previous two days of my workout, but now I am back on track and feeling wonderful. 
Now my nutrition needs to get in check and I will be headed towards my goals.


Do you have goals you want to reach?
Do you want an accountability partner?
Someone to work beside you, help you, direct you, plan weeks out for you?

Contact me now!
brittanyplummer271@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment