Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Train Like An Athlete: Update Week 2

I have kicked my training up a notch, this past week.
Although I have to admit, I stopped completing Focus T25 workouts-due to being sore and lack of time (since we are in overlap with fall and winter sports!)

I have seen nonscale victories as well as scale victories-already in this journey. 
My nonscale victories have included increasing my maximum weights on many of my exercises, more definition in my legs and my arms, abs beginning to show, and my calluses beginning to harden! 

My scale victory is small, it is only a pound and a half, but I am happy! I have been training heavy (for me) and eating decent. 

My struggles through this week:
My hands are taking a beating, both sides. From lifting and hitting the punching bag. 
Bruises on my collar bone, quad and knee from lifting! 

My hard work is paying off. One step at a time I am seeing gains and reaching my goals as a true possibility!
Landmines: to work rotational muscles and build strength in all areas.
Circle crunches: again rotational muscles are being worked. 


I am very excited about my progress and this week will continue and add in Focus T25.





No comments:

Post a Comment