Monday, May 12, 2014

Mexican Chicken in the Crockpot

I absolutely love to he's my crockpot! Dinner made easy. There is no way I would pass up putting all my ingredients into one pot, turning it on and coming back hours later to a delicious meal!

I hardly eat red meat-ever! That was a choice I made when I decided to eat clean. So when my friend Nicole posted chicken tacos I was intrigued!!!

I have to say mine ended up Mexican Chicken not tacos haha but it is AMAZING!

The Ingredients;

- 1 pound of chicken
- 1 16 oz can of Black Beans
- 1 16 oz salsa 
- 1 package of taco seasoning 


I mixed it all together and "threw" it in the crockpot!
I let it cook for 5 hours (on high) and 8 hours if you use low.


I added a bit of shredded cheese on top and made mine like a salad. I even added a teaspoon of Plain Greek Yogurt

It was literally amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment