Friday, May 16, 2014

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse: Day 3 and results

Day Three!! Yes I have almost made it!
 Okay so I know this post is 2 days late, but things for really hectic and I was unable to post about my 3rd day! 
 So here it is!
I woke up feeling pretty good, more energy and ready for a workout!
I started my day with warm lemon water and some personal development and even got an hour of work done.
Had a delicious chocolate shakeology shake and completed 10 minute abs from the 21 Day Fix workout ( Wowza serious burner!!)- did I get a six pack from it haha!
 The whole day I stayed on track! Even on the road we stopped at McDonalds which I don't eat normally and I got a chicken salad! With grilled not crispy (stay away from the fried foods!)

Day 4!
Woke up and yay I got to enjoy my coffee! I also had a great personal development call with a friend and coworker, Nicole! 
6.2 pounds down! Abs are showing and muscles are peaking! I'm feeling great!! I absolutely love the feeling!

Would you like to lose 5-10 pounds, jump start your metabolism, curb your appetite, increase your energy, get rid of toxins and break your plateau?
 Try the 3 day Shakeology Cleanse today!
Cleanse packets are ready to be shipped
Including:
➡️shipping
➡️9 Shakeology packets
➡️6 Green Tea bags
➡️instructions
➡️me as your coach!

I would love to hear from you!
Contact me ASAP before they run out! 
brittanyplummer271@gmail.com
Facebook.com/brittany.plummer.7

No comments:

Post a Comment