Wednesday, May 14, 2014

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse: Day 2

Day 2 of the shakeology cleanse is in the bag!
Yes I know my post is late, but the day ended up busy ( thanks goodness!!)
The morning I woke up and I was hungry and tired. Instantly my thoughts were negative (no way to start...bad idea)
So I did quite a bit of work, went to the gym and than the hard part happened..
  Coworkers wanted to go to the movies: okay I thought I got this! Eat my salad before hand and I will be fine! Well then they wanted to go to Buffalo Wild Wings! Naturally what do you always want when you go there?!? WINGS!
But I got my salad and water-YES I DID IT!!
I was very pleased! Even though the salad was bigger than I should have eaten! But still..give the girl some credit (and patting yourself on the back is fine!)

So here is my picture-not remarkable change but I am feeling, less bloated and powerful and in charge! 
Stay tuned for day 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment