Monday, December 16, 2013

Start 2014 With P90X3

Start the New Year with A New Workout
Program!

P90X3
Be a part of an exclusive test group

Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend getting ready for Christmas!! Holidays are a tough time. No matter what! Whether you are an extremely disciplined and fit person, it is still difficult to stay on track. 
The most important part is that TODAY we get back on track, and we pick up where we left off. My philosophy today as I got my  Rockin' Body workout in this morning, drank my lemon water, ate my power breakfast and drank my shakeology for a mid afternoon snack. If I mess up on a decision, I do not beat myself up for the choices I have made, I start the day as a new beginning! We need to move forward, not look in the rear view mirror.

Now that we have talked about that :) I want to share the most exciting thing for the beginning of my 2014 year! After I did Insanity for the second time, I began doing P90X. I also did a hybrid of P90X and Insanity. I love both of those workouts, but the one thing I HATED was how long the workouts are! Do you relate to that??! I just did not want to wake up an extra hour earlier than I already was so I could fit in an hour and a half workouts!! (sounds crazy right?! YUP) But I loved the muscles I started to develop and the tone I was seeing as I went through both workout programs. And now there is an answer!! I absolutely loved T25 it is 25 minutes, 5 days a week with Shaun T yelling in my face (okay more like through the TV-but you understand). An added bonus is the modifications he adds. I love the option to use the modifications because sometimes I need those! No matter what your ability level it, you can do the workouts and feel accomplished! So now we have another option for those of us that want to get great results but in 30 minutes a day!!!

Meet P90X3

What's it about?

For starters, YOU CAN NO LONGER USE THE EXCUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO WORKOUT!! 30 minutes a day for 6 days a week is totally doable and everyone can find 30 minutes in a day to get a workout in!

Muscle acceleration explained: many P90X fans were hooked n the science of muscle confusion-which introduced variety to the workouts and prevented plateuing. P90X3 takes a hint from that success and from studies showing the most dramatic body transformations happen within the first 30 minutes of an exercise. Enter muscle acceleration, a Tony Horton-approved highly-structured schedule with an incredibly high level of intensity and an unprecedented variety of moves. P90X3 combined exercises and added some twists to maximize you time and keep every muscle challenge for the full 30 minutes.

The base kit includes 16 workouts so you are never going to get bored. From cardio to strength, pilates, yoga and MMX-there is something for everyone!!

The ideal P90X3-er: It may seem crazy to say this is a workout for everyone. Everyone searching for tighter abs and leaner muscle. For the beginner, the variety of workouts in P90X3 is the perfect place to discover your fitness style. If the move can be modified there is a cast member showing you how! But you can't hold the expectation that you will be an expert on day one!

Bells and Whistles!!!: If P90X3 is purchased through me as your coach anytime in the month of December (must be a challenge pack), you will receive an exclusive P90X3 baseball cap. What better way to spread the word about this revolutionary program??
And last but not least: we have the app!
Yes there is an app available on Andriod and iOS with P90X guided workouts, tools to track your reps, weights and progress. Brings you workout specific tracking modules, scheduling options and the motivation you need to power through 90 days! 

So how can you get it?
You can receive your very own P90X3 NOW!! There is an introductory price of $180 (versus $205) for the Challenge Pack which includes the 90 day workout, the nutrition guide, program manual, schedule of workouts, shakeology, free 30 day trial of the club membership, free shipping and a discounted price when you get the package.

Your second option is to purchase the program alone. That is $119, and the equipment needed for weights, bands and an optional pull up bar-but a band with an over the door attachment is used for as well for another option. This is what I use! I do not use a pull up bar due to a subluxing ulnar nerve! But I still saw amazing results!


If you would like to join the Dream Team exclusive P90X3 test group to see your ultimate results contact me today!
There are a select number of individuals who would like to get my free support, motivation, and accountability to start and finish this program. The point is to get in the best shape of your life in 90 days!!! I will walk you through every single step of the program using the nutrition guide, the workouts, and the 24/7 support of me as your coach in private closed group!! I will teach you how to meal plan, prep, and set yourself up for success! This group will begin January 6, 2014 and will run for 90 days. Just in time for your New Year's resolution!! Start the new year in the very best shape of your life and set your year for success!

I would love to have you in my group!

brittanyplummer271@gmail.com

set your goals in motion

No comments:

Post a Comment