Monday, December 16, 2013

What is to LOVE about Christmas Time?

What Do You LOVE About Christmas Time?


1. I love Christmas trees: the smell of pine that fills the room when they are alive,
the excitement finding the PERFECT tree when the whole family would go to the tree farm when we were younger, and the way the tree fit the room perfectly (*especially after we had gotten it home my dad would spend the crucial moments cutting the trunk and the branches to fit beautifully*)

2. Christmas music: I love the way Christmas music brightens my house and the way my family knows every Christmas song and BLASTS it for the whole month of December and even into January. It brings such joy! 

3. Family Time: Nothing better then the fact that with Christmas comes Family time! My family travels from Boston, (now) West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Colorado and parts of New Jersey.

4. Decorations: There is something about the way Christmas decorations fill rooms with such a warm and joyful feeling! 
(Sorry about the extra stuff)

5. First Christmas: This year is my niece's first Christmas. Although she is only 4 months old and will not remember this-it is super exciting for our family to have her with us this year. And I got her Christmas pajamas I think is just the cutest thing everPlus my kitten has his first Christmas as well!

I love Christmas. The Reason for the Season will never be forgotten.
Do NOT forget or dismiss the fact that God gave His One and Only Son to the world on Christmas day!! He is and was the best present anyone could have received on Christmas!

Why do you love Christmas??

No comments:

Post a Comment