Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Attention Ladies!!!!

Attention Ladies!!

In the spring of 2013 I was struggling with the fact that I did not have the body of an athlete, and that I was not an athlete. I was unsatisfied with my body, I was (at the time) a graduate assistant athletic trainer and HATED being the one to show my athletes how to do rehab exercises-because it was a struggle for me!! How can I have them do a workout if I can't show them?!

Adding to the fact that I felt like I couldn't perform the exercises I wanted my athletes to do, I felt like I was unable to share with them nutrition and fitness tips-I felt like I was preaching it at them instead of living it. But how many times do we see people in the medical field who are overweight, unhealthy, 

unsatisfied and when we ask them questions they open a book for the answer? Isn't that almost 100% of the time? Well yes! But I wanted to be different then that! 
I wanted to live what I was teaching my athletes and my family. I wanted something that made me feel like more than just a text book answer, I wanted to feel like I was truly helping my family, athletes and friends. I was stuck with a sugar coated life. As I was trying to come up with ways to work through this, my upline coach from Beachbody contacted me, asking me if I was interested in what she did.
I became a coach for a few reasons, one main one-to become healthy and fit so I could lead by example and I felt like this opened that door for me. This was how I would be a better athletic trainer. I love being an athletic trainer, helping others and I am passionate about health and fitness. Another reason why I did this-I was tired of just going through the motion and not living with a goal for each day.  
I am 3 months into being a Beachbody coach and everyday I continually find it more exciting to be a part of such an amazing organization. I find more passion out of finding new ways for my athletes to eat clean while in season, out of season and living on a college campus. Everyday I work towards being a better coach who leads by example and helps others lead a healthy lifestyle.

If you are feeling similar in your day-to-day life and are passionate about health, fitness and helping others- I would LOVE for you to join my team. I want coaches who want to make an impact and help others! If you are interested in joining my team please contact me, I would love to hear from you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment