Friday, October 4, 2013

  For all you kitten lovers, here is the newest and one of the most precious animal in my life. He has helped me so much in the transition to West Virginia. The only problem is, he is SO hyper! He is consistently attacking my feet and legs, he plays with my hair. Get this-he eats EVERYTHING! Yes he ate salsa last night, fish, drinks unsweetened ice tea with lemon juice in it and the list goes on. His claws are making pulls in my blankets and he loves to climb-especially on the table because he has to be where I am. My only problem is I hate yelling at him and squirting him with water or making loud noises don't scare him. Because he is my only companion and joy here it makes me sad to watch him shrink away from me.
His name is Percy. I wanted to call him this because I believe God has a plan for me to be here in Montgomery, WV and if I persevere then I will grow spiritually emotionally and physically. I named him Percy so I will remember to persevere 

No comments:

Post a Comment