Thursday, October 3, 2013

  I wanted to begin my first post with my transformation story. I am currently still going through my transformation, but I have come a far way. I was never "out of shape" but I always looked at other people thinking, "if only I looked like that..." But that is NOT the way you should view it! I realized that I can only be the best me and be a more beautiful me. I was introduced to p90x and insanity by my boyfriend and I went through the workouts thinking if I did the workout and killed it I could eat whatever I wanted afterwards, thinking I would be okay. That was not the case. I was feeling sluggish and having lots and lots of cravings and having hardly any energy. I worked out but never felt like I was accomplishing anything. My body felt weak and troubled. 
  The spring of 2013 I started following posts about Beachbody workouts and clean eating. I realized that I had gone through my workouts thinking totally backwards. When I began changing my diet to clean eating and working out hard and incorporating water into my day-I started to feel so much better. I started seeing more definition in my body and I was starting to get toned. I was really encouraged by the change, but then I hit a plateau. I decided to take the leap and order Shakeology. Within two days of drinking shakeology, I had zero cravings! After a week of drinking a shake a day I was feeling lighter and more energized. I was able to get through my workout with more energy and pushing myself instead of barely making it through. It has been just a little over a month since I have started T25 and drinking shakeology and I have lost inches in my waist, chest, and thighs. I have gained muscle and I am able to do rehabilitation exercises with my athletes without struggling. I feel so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment