Sunday, October 13, 2013

Cooking OBSESSED!

Today I have figured out that I am totally OBSESSED with cooking and baking! I love trying new recipes for any kind of food, the problem is eating it! My fridge is PACKED with meals and I continue to make food. Which is extremely convenient, but still! 

Anyway here are two recipes that are extremely simple and very yummy! 
*perfect for busy scheduled people*

Egg White Muffins

What you'll need

Egg whites (I use the liquid)
Peppers
Shredded cheese
Chopped spinach (frozen)
Olive oil

I used as much as I wanted. 
I mixed the egg whites, pepper and spinach together
Then I sprinkled shredded cheese on top

                                Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes


Enjoy!!








Crockpot Chicken

1 Chicken or pieces of chicken (thighs)
Cinnamon
Chili powder

rinse the chicken
sprinkle with cinnamon and chili powder
place in the crockpot
depending on time: if you are cooking it on high leave in for 3-4 hours if it is on low leave in for 7-8 hours


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment