Monday, October 21, 2013

Clean Almond Butter Brownies

Do you LOVE brownies!? These are a must try! They are so easy and healthy!

Ingredients:

Olive oil cooking spray
4 oz dark chocolate (70% cocoa or more)
3 tbsp organic unsalted butter
2 large eggs
1/3 cup organic evaporated cane juice (Use Florida Crystals Organic Cane Sugar)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup light spelt flour
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tbsp natural almond butter

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 inch square baking dish 

In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate and butter. Cook in the microwave for 30 seconds, mix and repeat. (I did this twice)

Stir in the eggs, cane juice and vanilla until combined; then add the flour and cocoa powder, then stir until it is all mixed.

Pour into baking dish and spread with a spatula

Swirl the almond butter into the top of the batter

Bake until a toothpick come out clean (for me this was about 30 minutes)

Side notes:

I used almond butter, but you can easily use peanut butter instead.
I also doubled my recipe for more-there was not too much batter the first time so I repeated it and made more.

These were delicious and mine do not look as pretty as the one on the website I saw but I will still use my picture. 
ENJOY!!




No comments:

Post a Comment