Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Clean Eating During Traveling

Traveling This Holiday Season?

If you are traveling this holiday season here are a few tips for you!

Pack your cooler and healthy snacks for the road. It is surprisingly easy to take your snacks with you. I recently ordered a thermal tote from the company Thirty-One, that easily holds my Shakeology, apples, almonds, protein bars, home-made trail mix, veggies and fruit. You can portion out oatmeal servings so when you stop you can easily make your own oatmeal. This way you know exactly what you are getting and it does not have added sugar that is hidden when you order oatmeal from Starbucks or McDonalds. 

Trust me it is definitely worth added your snack preparation into your packing.

Here are the ingredients I used.


And I placed it in a little baggy so I can easily take it on the road.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment