Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Night Time Snacker

Night Time Snacking

I find myself dealing with food choices throughout the day very well. I have to admit that this week I made a meal plan and it is PHENOMENAL!!! It sounds silly but I look on my fridge and that is what I am eating! 
Here is an example of my meal plan for this week-all meals were prepared ahead of time
(sorry it is a little blurry-contact me and I can send it to you!)

Okay so..here is my problem-night time snacking. I always get home from work and that is when I realize I am hungry or just want to eat. 

I really have to concentrate hard at this point in my day. Here are some of the ways I stay on track but get in my snacking.

**Plain Greek Yogurt 
    with either organic, 100% cocoa chocolate chips (about tablespoon)
 or with organic honey (about a tablespoon)

**Air popped popcorn
     no butter and no salt

**Hot Tea
(right now I am on an organic loose leaf spiced pumpkin kick)
what you have to be careful is sweeteners here. If you must add some (which I usually have to) add a little organic honey so you do not get any added chemicals 

**Carrots
less exciting but still filling

**Kale Chips
surprisingly pretty yummy!
I know staying on track can be hard-especially at night after a long day at work, with the kids, or personal business.
Try these tips and if you would like added support please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment