Monday, November 11, 2013

Focus T25 Results!

Focus T25 Results!!

I am very proud to be posting this! I have never fully committed to a workout start to finish. Here and there I did P90X and Insanity, but never fully committed. This was my first workout program I dedicated myself 100% to and I am so happy I did.

Before I started Focus T25, I was struggling with hiding my stomach; especially my muffin tops that just seemed to always find a way to stick out, my legs were getting thicker and my muscle definition was NONEXISTENT!! Now looking back I am embarrassed at how "okay" I was with looking like this and thinking I looked decent. WOW am I glad I decided to fully commit to this and now I know that this will NOT be my first workout program I complete!




These are the pictures I took of myself in August 2013. Let me remind you-I thought I was doing "Okay" with my workouts. The reason I dedicated myself to Focus T25 was because I knew I could do much BETTER,  and I DID!!

As you can see I have ZERO muscle definition, muffin tops, bad posture and what you cannot see is lack of self-esteem, lack of self control, lots of cravings, very little energy, poor digestion, low immune system and little strength.

When I started these were my measurements:
Weight: 147
Chest: 35.5 In.
Waist: 29.5 In.
Arm: 11.5 In.
Thigh: 23 In.


Here is a 3 step picture of my progression through the first month of Focus T25. I started to see muscle definition, I was losing my muffin tops, I was feeling more energized, stronger, better digestion, my attitude had done a 360 degree turn and I was ready to continue this transformation in full gear!

My Measurements on September 18th:                              Measurements on October 17th
Weight: 140 lbs                                                                                  Weight: 139 lbs
Chest: 35 In.                                                                                        Chest: 34 1/4 In.
Waist: 28.5 In.                                                                                      Waist: 28 In.
Arm: 11.5 In.                                                                                          Arm: 11.5 In.
Thigh: 21.5 In.                                                                                       Thigh: 20.5 In.

I am ECSTATIC about what Focus T25 has done for me. Physically, emotionally, and mentally. Physically I am seeing improvements in my body physique. I have muscle definition, I have lost inches and have basically NO muffin tops! My energy level is at an all time high, my digestion is smoother than ever- I do not feel like I have a rock sitting in my stomach, I am more agile and I am no longer worried about how I will look showing my athletes an example of stretches or therapeutic exercises. 

My completed measurements:
Weight: 137 lbs
Chest: 32 In.
Waist: 28 In.
Arm: 11.5 In.
Thigh: 20.5 In.

These might not sound like drastic changes, but let me tell you how drastic I feel!

Throughout this challenge I have combined Focus T25, Shakeology and Clean Eating.

If you are looking to create your before and after photos and transformation story, please contact me today to get started!!!
I run challenge groups every month and would love for you to be a part of it!

Contact me at:

brittanyplummer271@gmail.com

For more information on Shakeology click HERE
For more information on Focus T25 click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment